« Home | Too Early? » | Loco Roco Contest » | Posted On A PSP » | Cool Cop » | The Open Mic... » | Is This World War III? » | Been Posting Late... » | Welcome to the Neighborhood! » | Grill: My Old Art » | The Short PSP Summary! »

New Format !

Yes, I decided to change the format for this blog. I'm aiming to make it a bit brighter and a little more enlightening, and major changes such as flash animation and music may be added down the road ahead.

A Little Info on Me

  • I'm Riess
  • From Anaheim, California, United States
  • Living out in Anaheim is great! If you like hot weather! Southern California is actually a great place to live, if you have enough money in your pocket of course. Apartments out here in the west are more expensive than many houses in the midwest! Although I may only be a wee sixteen years old, I watch the news and the stock market like an adult would, and I've even given out stock tips to some of my family members who invest in the great world of the NYSE. It has not been the easiest life in the world for me, but it could be a lot worse. Whenever I think the chips are down, I think of the people that live in poverty, in the United States and all over the globe. Avid watcher of the G8 summit and Presidential debates when they are on as well.
My profile